1. Don't discriminate
2. Show kindness and courtesy
3. Preserve dignity
4. Be polite to those who are different than you
5. Demonstrate good manners
6. Be considerate of others
7. Keep your promise - your word is your bond
8. Arrive on time
9. Always say "thank you"
10. Apply the rules of etiquette in all situations
20 Simple ways how to show respect for others...
Are you aware of the finer details of presenting your business card? Did you know that 95 percent of the individuals you present your business card and who's cards you receive will never exchange those daily pleasantries or communicate with each other? Are you aware of the three levels of Networking (Beginning, Advance, and President/CEO levels)? Each level has a unique mindset of meeting people, solving business challenges and hopefully, growing a long-term relationship. If these topics interest you, join The Etiquette and Leadership Institute of Indiana for its informative and exciting "JOB Fair 101 and Networking" seminar August of 2018.
11. Not everything you think of needs to be spoken
12. Remember words hurt and stay around for a very long time
13. Don't rush to get through the door, hold it for others
14. Consider using your indoor voice volume when inside
15. Remember your values
16. Understand not everyone is your enemy
17. Be humble
18. Never be afraid to say "I'm sorry"
19. Respect the difference in other cultures
20. Learn and understand the meaning of the word "NO"
10 Dating turn-offs:
1. Don’t Be a Showboat
2. Don’t be a Slob
3. Don’t be Rude
4. Don’t be Married
5. Don’t be Aggressive
6. Don’t Stereotype
7. Don’t be Distracted
8. Don’t Be All Business
9. Don’t be Nervous
10. Don't discuss other women
"Showing Gratitude - verses - Just saying Thank You"
Do you know and understand the difference?